The new CNLT Singles Ministry is designed to build healthy, happy and whole singles within the body of Christ. It is available to all single believers who want to grow in character, discover and fulfill their God given purpose.
To empower and encourage singles through spiritual support, accountability, fellowship, and edification.
To create a S.A.F.E. place where singles from all backgrounds can grow together in the Lord, through:
- Support - Helping one another to grow personally and spiritually,
- Accountability - Strengthening one another to live by a Godly standard,
- Fellowship - Coming together to build a stronger bond with each other and within the community,
- Edification - Providing guidance based on the Word of God through a variety of resources.
- Build strong unions between one another and within the church body,
- Provide workshops and conferences,
- Participating in group functions,
- Support the local community.
Ministry Coordinator - Sis. Angela Y. Hodge
Assistant Coordinator - Sis Arriet Foster